Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're having a BABY!!!!!!

YAY!!! I am officially *17* WEEKS today (1.18)! I have felt absolutely great, no vomiting or nausea at all, only tiredness. I pretty much slept my entire 1st trimester...I felt exhausted ALL the time & would have to take several naps throughout the day {hence the reason I am just now posting this...I wanted to start this blog as soon as I found out but I honestly didn't have the energy}. I am finally starting to get my energy back & it feels great! 
We are extremely excited & thank God everyday for this wonderful blessing!
Please pray for us & Baby Runnels as we begin this new journey! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to see the new blog so that I can keep up with you and baby R. I can't wait to hear if it's PINK or BLUE. I know you are so excited!! I remember that day like it was yesterday. So special!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete