Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2 Month Check Up

~August 18, 2010~

Grayson did so good today. He just laid on the table and kicked and moved his arms and just smiled :) Dr. S said he looks great! I did ask about the little fits/colic he has been having at night and Dr. S said they should stop by the time he's 3 months old...thank goodness it's just a phase!!
Grayson had to get his 1st round of vaccinations today-1 oral & 4 shots, 2 in each tiny little leg! But he was a champ & only cried for a few seconds! I cried more than he did. I was a little anxious this morning because I didn't know how the shots would make him feel...if he would be fussy or have a high fever?? Well, he pretty much slept all day & just had a low grade fever.
 I can already tell he is going to be silly like his Daddy!
 Bless his heart!
...and a few seconds later :)
Stats:
Weight: 12lbs 4.5oz {75th %}
Length: 24 1/4" {90th %}
Head: 15 1/4" {25th %}
Clothes: 0-3 Months
Diapers: Size 1

No comments:

Post a Comment