Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Tea

~April 10, 2011~

My Best Friend since 2nd grade, Lyndsey Cunningham, headed up & planned every little detail of my Baby Tea with her Mom. They did an absolutely AMAZING job...everything was PERFECT! Lyndsey definitely knows exactly what to do to make me feel so special. I cannot thank her & all of the hostesses enough for throwing such a wonderful shower for us. 
{Note: I have over 250 pictures from this shower & obviously cannot post all of them. I couldn't figure out how to upload them to Picasa from the DVD so I cannot make collages, therefore I will not post any pictures of me opening gifts...just the decorations & the "sea of gifts!"}

This was such a special day that I will never forget :)
Mommy's Cravings Corner :) 
{There was a tub of Dr. Pepper's next to the table...my favorite}
How cute are these flowers...there are pickles in the vase :)
The BEST punch I have ever had.
The loot of gifts...
WOW!!!!! We are extremely blessed with such amazing family & friends! Thanks everybody!!

*All Photos taken by: Alé Sproule with RockIt Photography*

No comments:

Post a Comment