Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BOY or GIRL????

Baby Runnels is a.....

.

.

.

.

.

BOY!!
On January 19th {17 weeks 1 day} we had a Targeted Ultrasound at UAB Genetics, due to some family history. We are so excited to have a baby boy to carry on the "Runnels" name since Bradley was the last in his family to do so :) Our little man is just perfect & healthy as can be :) {insert HUGE sigh of relief}! He is about 7 oz. & is already measuring above average in height & weight.
**We are ... immeasurably ... blessed!!!!**
  

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
- Psalm 139: 13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment