Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First "True" Steps

~June 7, 2012~
So, while playing in the playroom this afternoon Grayson decided to take his first "true" steps. Luckily I already had my camera in my hand looking through other pictures so I was able to capture this exciting moment! I cannot believe my baby is actually walking!! But I am happy because he gets so excited...he says "Yay" and claps for himself! 
 He is saying "Ay!" aka "Yay"
 After Daddy got home we had to show him Grayson's new accomplishment!
Here he goes!
 Making sure Daddy is watching :)
 Whoa! Almost lost his balance!
We got a few videos of him walking to us tonight...he looked like "Franken-Baby" holding his arms straight out in front of him for balance & taking one stiff-legged step after another.  
Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you, Grayson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment