Sunday, July 29, 2012

Grayson's 1st Birthday Bash

~June 16, 2012~
Well, today is the day...our Little Man's 1st Birthday Party! Grayson's 1st Birthday party was a huge success! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us...we had a packed house, literally!
I didn't want to do a theme so I went with the Peacock Blue & Bright Green colors...then I found the cutest tie cookies & really wanted to incorporate those. Since Grayson looked like "a little man" from the minute he was born, I thought it would be perfect to have a Little Man Theme using the blue & green colors. Once I met with the baker & she ordered a tie cookie cutter for me, I decided to go with it!   And, I even made a few of the decorations...I am not very crafty or creative so this was a big deal for me but I wanted to add a few personal touches for my baby boy. I was quite proud of the finished products...everything came together just perfectly!!!
~Custom Birthday Invitation~
~I made this Ribbon Wreath for the front door~
~I made this 12 month picture banner~
 ~Custom Water Bottle Labels~
 ~I made these Happy Birthday Grayson banners~
 ~Tie Cookie Party Favors~
 ~Food Table~
{without the Chick-fil-A nuggets & fruit tray}
He woke up from his nap right on time :)
 Little Man is ONE!
 Birthday Gifts from Mommy & Daddy
 He is a walking machine!
**********************************************
Photos below by: RockIt Photography by Alé Sproule
 Present time
Baseball Cross
 The adorable "Grayson Express" ceramic train painted by Jami
Smash Cake time
#1 Sparkler Candle
He didn't like the feel of the icing
 I stuck his hand in it & wiped it on his face...he hated it!
 I stuck his hand in it again & he got really upset!
Grams rescued Grayson & cleaned him up :)
 The sweet kiddos that came {minus a few}
 Besties with our Boys!
 Best Friends!
 *5 Generations*
Grayson loves to spray the water hose. He pushes the handle all by himself & he thinks it is the funniest thing :)
Pops {Grandfather}, Grandaddy {Great Grandfather}, Papaw {Great Great Grandfather}, Papa {Grandfather}
 Grayson's face lights up every time he sees Matti :)
 P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.
 Daddy showing Grayson how to ride the 4 wheeler from Mimi & Papa
 Grayson with his wonderful grandfathers
*CREDITS*
Custom Invitation, Water Bottle Labels & Party Favor Tags
Smash Cake, Cake Pops & Tie Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment