Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Starkville, MS

~June 29-July 1, 2012~
Bradley & I took Grayson to Starkville, MS for the weekend to visit his Dad's side of the family. This is a huge, very close knit family and they are a blast! I am so glad we got to see everyone!
Playing at Nunna's
Good Afternoon little man!
 He always spots a phone
Oh, how I love these curls
 "Ah ah ah dance"
Fish Fry at Lindsey & Sam's house
Grayson {12 months} & cousin Jackson {16 months}
 Ha! He is so silly!
 Lindsey & Sam made this daybed swing themselves! It was so comfy!
 Ready for bed :)
Grayson & I were the only ones up at 6:45am :/
Breakfast with Nunna
His hair was driving Nunna & I crazy so I pinned it back...he looks a little girl 
 Sitting in his new big boy booster seat
 Lunch with Daddy & the entire family before heading back home
Little man was exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment