Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby's 1st Easter

~April 8, 2012~
We had a very busy but fun filled day! 
We woke up, got ready and let Grayson check out his goodies from the Easter Bunny! 
I love how he looks for us through the crib rails
 Good Morning!
 Grayson's Easter goodies
{shirts monogrammed by Beth with The Paisley Peacock}
 Checking it all out!
 He loves these books
Then we headed to church...I actually got some pretty good pictures {with my iPhone} before going into church. 
After church we went straight to Blake & Amanda's house for lunch. They have a pretty lake behind their house so I wanted to get some family pictures before changing clothes. 
 Grayson & Uncle Blake
 Easter basket from Mimi & Papa
 The books were a hit
 Chicks Dig Me!
 Grayson with Mimi & Papa
 Grayson & Uncle Brandon
 My brothers fishing
 Grayson & Aunt Mana
 Bradley & I throwing the baseball
After lunch we came home to let our dogs out and so Grayson could take a nap. Then we loaded back up and went to Bradley's parents house for dinner with them and my parents. 
Grayson has the B.E.S.T. grandparents ever!!
 Grayson & Aunt LaLa
 Easter basket from Nana & Pops
 He's a crawling machine!
 Trying to catch the bubbles
 He thought it was so funny to pop the bubbles
 Jamie bought G these bongos while on their Spring Break Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment