Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christmas with Grams

~December 31, 2011~
We got our big gifts from Grams at our family Christmas a few weeks ago {Grams couldn't join us because she got the flu so she came up today}. I took Grayson over to my parents to see Grams & watch her open her gifts. She brought a lot of presents for Grayson...they were mostly really LOUD toys so I told Mom to keep them at her house :) Thanks for everything Grams!
 Christmas Decor & money :) {and she got us a freezer}
 Our gift to Grams...Grayson's handprint & footprint
 Still opening presents
 Grams loved her picture book of Grayson
 Grams brought these special toys...they were passed down from my mom & uncle to myself & my brother and now Grayson :)
 Mom got a Wii, Wii Fitness & Zumba
 Grams & Grayson had a really good time playing together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment