Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christmas with The Jones Family

~December 24, 2011~
We always have Christmas with my dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve. I look forward to spending the afternoon with them since I don't get to see most of them very often. And this was the first time for most of them to meet Grayson.
 Caleb & Carter opening the watches we got them
 Londyn loved the Barbie Bedroom...she said "this is what I wanted!"
 Grayson really liked the wrapping paper!
 Nonnie opening her gifts
 Me & my little man :)
 Grayson gots lots of attention from his cousins :)
 I LOVE this man!
 Londyn with her Barbie Bedroom
 Nonnie with her kids
 Nonnie with her kids & grandkids
 Nonnie with her kids, grandkids & great-grandkids
 Our little family :)
 Kaitlin made us these coasters...such a special gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment